Ask Ekta

Most of the recipes I have here in My Recipe Flavors are either mine, my mom's or from the web. All of them are tried out. It could be something we cook everyday like alu-matar with Roti or something we cook occasionally like malai-kofta with stuffed naan. I have tried to put all my recipes out here as this is supposed to be my bible for recipes to which I refer on a regular basis. But if you are looking for a particular recipe that you couldn't find here, please email me at myrecipeflavors@gmail.com and I'll definitly get to it.

Cheers and Have a good day!
Ekta

1 comment:

vincent said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

petitchef.com